As we celebrate our fifteenth year of the Carino's Foundation, I've had the chance to reflect back on the opportunities we've had to help make a difference in our communities, and in yours. With your help we've been able to fulfill our goal of improving the lives of children and families in the communities we serve by supporting local charitable organizations, encouraging activism and volunteerism, and supporting education. These are just a few of the organizations we've had the privilege to partner with and support over the last fifteen years:
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy and Champions to Cure Duchenne ($507,000)
- Autism Speaks and Autism Society ($215,000)
- Ronald McDonald House ($150,000)
- American Youthworks ($70,000)
- First Tee of Greater Austin ($20,000)
- Special Olympics Texas ($10,000)
And many, many more.
None of this would have been possible without the commitment and support of our partners, our team members, and our guests. On behalf of the Carino's Foundation and the many wonderful organizations we've been able to support, Thank You for your support and commitment to the Foundation and it's vision. I'm looking forward to many more great years.